Sunday 13 January 2008

2008 - A Good Year For Sc-Fi?

Hello everybody and welcome to my blog. If you’re easily offended or have no sense of humour whatsoever, please don’t read this blog! I’ll be banging on about the latest happenings in British sc-fi and abroad. Mainly I’m going to be on about Doctor Who and its (pointless) spin-offs but I will also be covering other various media!

Well it’s a new year and it’s jam-packed with sc-fi! First off, this Saturday, we have the return of Primeval on ITV1, then next week we have the return of Captain Jack in Torchwood, this time exclusively on BBC2. Lost is back soon I believe Doctor Who, series 4 will be aired around March/April. Heroes should be back soon as well, the second part of series 2 will be on in America but because of the writers strike, its unknown exactly when it’ll be on. Series 2 (part 1) will be on BBC2 in the autumn. Gene Hunt and the team (minus Sam and Annie and plus some bird called ‘Alex’) are back in the ‘Life on Mars’ spin-off, Ashes To Ashes, in February. Finally, the kids will be happy that, The Sarah Jane Adventures, will be returning too!

So this is me, looking forward to ‘what’s on’ in 2008!

No comments: